About Me

My photo
At age 39, I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and cardiomyopathy. I was given days to live with a heart function of 5% at that time. I was also told I needed a heart transplant to survive. I am now a 13 year survivor and have not had a heart transplant. I am married to my best friend, Steve and have one daughter, age 19. I'm sharing my journey to help others and because it "Matters to my Heart."

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Joe the Plummer!

Ok...I just have to post this. My daughter was all excited when she got home from school today. My dad was too! As my Dad was driving home he said Jocelyn screamed....hey, there's John McCains bus! It was at a small business not far from our home. So, they got out to investigate and it was Joe the Plummer! He was going around small businesses in the area talking about Obama's tax plan and how it will hurt small businesses. They listened for a bit but then Jocelyn got cold so they came home. She said.....Sunday, I saw Cammie Dierking and today Joe the Plummer....who's next? You never know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, will you share several things what women can do to prevent these symptoms, prevent heart disease.
Thanks,
Grooovy :)