About Me

My photo
At age 39, I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and cardiomyopathy. I was given days to live with a heart function of 5% at that time. I was also told I needed a heart transplant to survive. I am now a 13 year survivor and have not had a heart transplant. I am married to my best friend, Steve and have one daughter, age 19. I'm sharing my journey to help others and because it "Matters to my Heart."

Friday, January 4, 2013

Help my friend win the Safe AutoJingle Contest!

Please help my beautiful, talented friend win the Safe Auto jingle contest.  She and her husband wrote and filmed this little jingle and they were chosen as a finalist.  She needs votes to win. She would win $5,000.00 and a spot in a commercial.  I'd love to see her win because she is a beautiful, talented sister in Christ and would give the glory to him!  Here's the link. Once here, click on the green arrow to vote.  You can vote more than once so vote often!  Help her win!  http://www.safeauto.com/DoTheJingle/Video/Ayanna_Lewis

No comments: