About Me

My photo
At age 39, I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and cardiomyopathy. I was given days to live with a heart function of 5% at that time. I was also told I needed a heart transplant to survive. I am now a 13 year survivor and have not had a heart transplant. I am married to my best friend, Steve and have one daughter, age 19. I'm sharing my journey to help others and because it "Matters to my Heart."

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Health Fair

If you are in the Cincinnati area, today Jungle Jims is having a health fair from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm. There will be free health screenings available. Go Red for Women will have a booth with information about women and heart disease. I'll be there from 2:30 -4:00! Hope to see you there. There will be lots of goodies!

No comments: