About Me

My photo
At age 39, I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and cardiomyopathy. I was given days to live with a heart function of 5% at that time. I was also told I needed a heart transplant to survive. I am now a 13 year survivor and have not had a heart transplant. I am married to my best friend, Steve and have one daughter, age 19. I'm sharing my journey to help others and because it "Matters to my Heart."

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Humbled and so grateful for what God has done in my life.

I don't have a lot to say today, I know....shock, right? I am still taking in all that has happened in my life and in my heart. This verse just touched me and I just wanted to say this about sums it up for me.

1 Chronicles 17:16 Who am I, O Lord, and what is my family that you have brought me this far?

2 comments:

Pam said...

Luv you Kim. I love your blog. God is using you in a unique way to further the kingdom!

Kimberly Binkley said...

Thanks Pam...that is all I want, is to be used by God.