About Me

My photo
At age 39, I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and cardiomyopathy. I was given days to live with a heart function of 5% at that time. I was also told I needed a heart transplant to survive. I am now a 13 year survivor and have not had a heart transplant. I am married to my best friend, Steve and have one daughter, age 19. I'm sharing my journey to help others and because it "Matters to my Heart."

Friday, April 22, 2011

Interview with WCPO for the Go Red for Women Luncheon

Click on the title of this blog post if you'd like to see what aired on WCPO on Thursday, April 21. The Go Red for Women luncheon is coming up on May 5. If you have never been, you will LOVE it. There is so much information about heart health, shopping, educational sessions. You'll come away very empowered IF you take it to heart!

The event will be at Duke Energy Center from 9 am until 1:30 pm. Ginger Zimmerman, a heart transplant survivor will be this years keynote speaker. Details at: https://ahacincinnati.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/20102011CincinnatiGoRedLuncheon/YourEvent/tabid/242154/Default.aspx

Copy and past the link into your browser address.

No comments: